Here is the software developed by the XLDB research team:
- REMBRANDT - Named-Entity Recognition and Relation-Entity Detection for Portuguese and English.
- RENOIR - REMBRANDT's Extended NER on Interactive Retrievals - An interactive tool for semantic queries using REMBRANDT's capabilities.
- JaSpell - Portuguese spell checker
- TcatNG - Text categorization with N-grams
- WebCAT - Web contents analyser
- Webstore - web data repository
- CIDS for calculating citation impact discerning self-citations.
- ProteInOn can be used to find interacting proteins, find assigned GO terms and calculate the functional semantic similarity of proteins and to get the information content and calculate the functional semantic similarity of GO terms
- CESSM provides a tool for the automated evaluation of GO-based semantic similarity measures
- CMPSim provides a functional similarity measure between chemical compounds and metabolic pathways using ChEBI-based semantic similarity measures